Faculty can now add TAs to their courses within Canvas.
To Add TAs to Your Course:
- Ensure that the TA has a Canvas account by asking him/her to log in at https://gatech.instructure.com.
- Within Canvas, select the appropriate course.
- Click "People" in the left hand Course Navigation menu.
- Click "+ People" using the yellow button on the right hand side.
- Enter the Login ID (e.g. gburdell3) for the user.
- Select the user's role in the Role menu (TA).
- Select the section to which the user belongs.
- Click "Add Users." NOTE: If you receive an error message saying Canvas was unable to find the user, the TA has not yet logged in. Please return to step 1.
- Once this process is completed, the TA will receive a Course Invitation via email.
Please note: For Spring 2018, if TAs are added in Banner, they will be automatically added to your Canvas course.