What is PostEm?
Upload and share a spreadsheet to provide individualized feedback and/or grades to students.
Instructions for Installing PostEm
Enable the course navigation link for "PostEm" to begin using it in your course.
Instructions for Using PostEm
- Create a sheet (in CSV, XLS, or XLSX format) that follows these format guidelines:
- The first cell in the file should be labeled 'Account' or 'GT Account' (lowercase works too).
- The first column (under Account) should list participant GT Accounts (e.g. gburdell3) or GTID's (e.g. 9xxxxxxxx)
- Add feedback for participants in the other columns.
- The header row should contain a title or description. It will be visible to participants.
- Insert feedback for each participant in the row with their account ID.
- Upload sheet
- In PostEm, click "Add new sheet".
- Drag and drop the file, or click the upload area to locate the spreadsheet file on your computer.
- Give the spreadsheet a title and click "Submit".
- Release spreadsheet
- Click the title of a sheet to see its detail view.
- In the detail view, click "Edit details".
- You can toggle the Released status of the sheet here. Participants cannot view info from a sheet that is not released.
- The sheet title can also be edited in this view.